i make a security application, so the application can lock a android
phone when it lost (like a Mcafee wave secure).. my application is
listen to the SMS.. when the phone owner send a command set to the
phone when it lost, it will lock the phone so the thief can't access
that phone.. my problem is on the task killer.. when my service for
listening SMS has been stopped, that phone will be unsecured because
it can't listen to the command, so the thief can be free to access
that phone.. i appreciate that if the user force-stops my application
via Settings or a task killer, the user is saying that your app is not
supposed to run, but it's security application.. so i must keep on the
listen SMS service.. can u help me for resolving my problem?? i have
using a start_sticky, but it takes longer time to restart the
service.. i have using a onDestroy() too, but it can only show a
toast.. any solution.. please help me for resolving my final project..
thanks..