Hi,

I'm reposting since I never my post go through the group...

I want to know if its possible to write an app that can make another
phone (running the same app) stream the video of its camera. I know
this sounds like cloak and dagger.

I want to be able to see what's going on at the daycare and I thought
if my daughter has a cellphone around her neck, a bit like I have my
camera around my neck here in China, then I could start this app and
see from work the video streaming from my daughter's cell phone
camera.

I'm not a hacker. I'm a newbie at programming for Android and I
thought this would be a great first project. Please let me know what
you think. My name is Antoine Dubuc and I'm in China with my family.
I'm on facebook (Orchus) if you want to chat.

Cheers, and thanks,

Antoine Dubuc
banquo_ws at hotmail dot com