Thanks for the reply.
I wanted to do something similar. I wanted to save some information on
the phone, but when the user selects "Clear Data", the information
needs to persist. I dont mind the information getting deleted if the
user uninstalls the application.
I tried saving the information in a file in the internal memory (data/
data/com.test/files/FILENAME using openFileOutput(FILENAME,
Context.MODE_PRIVATE)) but still the file gets deleted on pressing
"Clear Data". I do not want to save the file in the SD card.
Is there any way I can do that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Priyank