Hi all,

I am having a problem about recent task list on 2.3.3. My app has two
MAIN entrance, they are A and B, entrance A is able to start another
activity, that can be marked as activity C. At the very beginning, the
problem is that entrance A cannot be listed in the recent task list
which can be displayed by long pressing home key, but one of entrance
B or activity C will be listed there if I start C through A. One of
the two activities (yes, B is actually an activity as well) will
replace each other when goes into the list. I solved part of this
problem by adding FLAG_ACTIVITY_EXCLUDE_FROM_RECENTS flag in the
intent when C is being started, and setting the
android:excludeFromRecents property to "false" for entrance A in
AndroidManifest.xml. Now both A and B can be listed in the recent task
list normally. The problem I am still facing is that when I start C
though A, the entrance B will be removed from the recent task list.
Does any of you knows how can this happen? How can an activity
"manage" the recent task to remove another task? I think that should
not happen, but unfortunately it is happening so I am begging your
help here. Any one who can support me or tried to help me will have my
appreciate.