Hello All,
I have a little dilema with the Timing on one of my Screen Capture
applications:

1. Currenlty I am using the following code in oroder to capture the SCREEN
SHOT of the device:
"
v1 = linView.getRootView();
v1.setDrawingCacheEnabled(*true*);
bmp = v1.getDrawingCache();
 "
Which gives the following timing when I try to capture every second:
   TIME Time to Get Data 1  111MS  2  28MS  3  1MS  4  1MS  5  4MS  6  1MS
7  1MS  8  1MS  ----RESTARTED WHILE APP RUNNING----- 9  2MS  10  31MS  11
3MS  12  1MS  13  1MS  ----RESTARTED WHILE APP RUNNING----- 14  1MS  15
28MS  16  2MS  17  1MS  18  1MS

As you can see that the very 1st time it takes forever, comparing to the
other times.  Also, always at the second capture it takes more as well.
Would anyone know why?  Is there some way that I coudl improve this?

2. The above code is a lot better from the timing perspective then the
following code:

bmp = Bitmap.*createBitmap*(width , height, Bitmap.Config.*ARGB_8888*);

canvas = *new* Canvas(bmp);
3. Finally could anyone tell me if there is another/better way to capture
the Screen Shot of the device, which could improve my timing?

Please let me know.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Sebo