On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 6:38 AM, Aluvala Suman <aluvala.su...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am writing an application which chooses the ports randomly, so when
> server is replying with response, i observe in wireshark that, its saying
> "Destination Port Unreachable".
>
> As the port is choosen at the runtime , i am not able to add the port
> redirection,  "redir" command by the time server is responding.

Your description doesn't make any sense to me, but in all cases, just
enforce a specific port through an optional environment variable or
something similar when running inside the emulator. Generally speaking, any
program that relies on random non-deterministic values is _very_ hard to
test properly, you need a way to fix the random seed some way for
reproduceability.