Hi ,
i have a list view, list item came from server side, some times its
mp3,pdf,txt,doc,mp4,3gp etc, so finally my list contains diff files of
diff extensions, so i want when user clicks on any item then, the by
defualt application should start from the phone, means when user
clicks on the pdf file then it should start dauflt pdf viewer of
phone, or when user clicks on the mp3 or 3gp file, it should start the
audio or media playe respectively.

do i need to catch the exntesion of file when its clicked and then
start the application or can we do this with the help of actions in
intent filters..

Thanks in Advance