Hi,

it is not the best list to posto your problem, but I will try to help you.
Android have support for WAP2. Was you that configured your wireless router,
if it was you, try to change it to WEP and check if you can connect to it,
so we will be sure that you did not block access by MAC address for your
router. If it work then you try to check why the WAP2 access is not working.

Regards,

Rogerio