I hate to do a bump, but this is a real error (two independent
reports) and it definitely phone or model specific (1000s of people
have never reported any such error even though it would be obvious to
practically anyone who tried to use the app for more than a few
minutes).  I don't know what causes it or what to do about it since I
don't own the models that it is being reported on.  I really need to
know if anyone else has ever seen something like this, and otherwise,
if anyone with deeper knowledge of how this part of the OS (contextual
menus) can speculate as to what is going on.

Thank you.