Hi,

For some reasons, updated to one of the current Android SDK causes my
Motorola Milestone no longer appeared on the device list. This used to
work fine.

I have checked: USB debugging, Unknown sources are all checked. The
phone is now running Android 2.1-update 1 (Motorola no longer
provides , and I can get my wife's Nexus phone to work.

Any idea what has happened? I am very frustrated to lose a testing
phone... (to the point that I am considering switching to other
platforms).