Hi,

I have one view which is repeating horizontaly and vertically 3x3.I
have seperate xml for this.I am inflating it runtime and trying to add
within horizontal or vertical .And applying parent to horizontal or
vertical linear.But as there can be only one child attached to its
parent.I am getting "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The specified
child already has a parent. You must call removeView() on the child's
parent first."

So what is other way that i can repeat the view with 3x3 array?