Hello,
I'm just trying to setup a dev environment so that I can use ADT +
Maven. I have 2 32-bit boxes (XP/Debian 6.0) that are failing to work
properly. I've tried downloading both Helios and Indigo of the Java EE
distro, and then installing m2e, followed by ADT. In XP, I open
main.xml (the generated default) and it appears to open, but then
suddenly crashes. I'm not seeing a log anywhere to indicate what the
issue is. In Linux, I attempt to drag a widget onto the canvas (or
whatever the correct word is), and it just doesn't do anything. At
first, it looks like the grabbing hand with a + next to it, but the +
quickly disappears. XP has a 1.79GHz Duron CPU + 1.25GB RAM and Debian
has a P4 2.8GHz dual-core CPU + 1.25GB RAM. I'm at a loss here. Thanks!