On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 7:11 AM, Appaholics <raghavs...@appaholics.in> wrote:
> It is not READ_PHONE_STATE. None of my apps can be installed on his EeePad,
> or on another friends Dell XCD35.
> EvenĀ https://market.android.com/details?id=com.raghavsood.appholicsrss
> doesn't appear to be compatible and all it needs is the internet permission.
> Market bug?

Possibly. If either of your friends have a file manager installed
(e.g., Astro), email them an APK. Or, host the APK on a Web server
with the proper MIME type settings for APK files. See if they can
install it outside of the Market and run your app successfully. If it
fails to install or run, then there's something real going on. If it
works fine, it might be some Market hiccup.

FWIW, I can tell you that:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.raghavsood.appholicsrss

is available for all the devices I have tied into the Market, which
includes two tablets and five phones. The same is true for Speed Ball
AR.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_Android Programming Tutorials_ Version 3.9 Available!