Ah thanks for the solution -  I had just put that in for the next update in
case it worked - thanks for that.  The two devices I had that problem for were
tablets.

Is there any way to actually figure that out though - I mean, work backwards
from a device?

Regards,
Julius.

(Pity I missed the office hours meet this afternoon)