In the future maybe I am going to use a lot of string (specials for
me) elements (now I use only 249 variables). But the problem is if I
want to call every string I have to create over 100 'if' blocks. One
'if' block is going to be inside the other. But, now I know that the
variable I want is the 31st for example, so I say to my code int
varWanted=R.array.Var0+31.

Without using this:
if(selected==0){
get this
}
if(selected==31){
get this
}
and go on with 'if' blocks until 249

And I want to use the xml file to reduce the size of the final
runnable file.