Doesn't make sense to me in the context of Bluetooth.  If you can,
attach a debugger to one of the devices (when I used to debug
Bluetooth programs, I used to connect to 3+ devices :-) and step
through your code until you hit a problematic point.

You're not doing anything nasty in those threads right?  Like updating
the UI or something.

Kris