Hallo Adiga,

>> http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/nfc/index.html
> Using this link , I can read MyFare Classic card , but unable to read
> RFID tags.

MIFARE Classic *is* one type of RFID tag. Anyways, the refered API
allows much more that accessing MIFARE Classic cards. It gives you
high-level access to any type of NFC tag using the NDEF format, it
allows easy access to MIFARE Ultralight cards and it provides classes
for direct access to all NFC-compatible RFID tags: Low-level access
through NfcA for ISO 14443 Type A, NfcB for ISO 14443 Type B, NfcF for
FeliCa and NfcV for vicinity cards (although I haven't tried NfcB & NfcF
so far). And high-level access to APDU-based contactless smartcards
through IsoDep.

br
Michael