Hello,
In app, I've used a shape.xml for giving a rounded rectangle shape to my
view (as seen below) and in that, I've used some color. Now, what I want to
do is change the color in this shape.xml dynamically so that I can make some
fade color animation out of it. So is there any way to change the color
value in that file dynamically? Here is that file -

*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>*
*<shape xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"*
*    android:shape="rectangle">*
*    <corners*
*        android:radius="10dp"*
*        android:topLeftRadius="10dp"*
*        android:topRightRadius="10dp"*
*        android:bottomLeftRadius="10dp"*
*        android:bottomRightRadius="10dp" />*
*    <size*
*        android:width="65dp"*
*        android:height="65dp" />*
*    <solid*
*        android:color="#FFA500" />*
*</shape>

*Alternatively, can you suggest some dynamic code from which I can achieve
the same that this shape.xml does, so that I can pass a color as a parameter
over there?
*
Please Help.*
*