I have the latest Android OS emulator running on Windows 7 at the
moment while using a custom skin for the emulator (http://
heikobehrens.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/overview.png), this is
also my first attempt at running a emulator of any kind before so I'm
fairly inexperienced in this area, but here's my question..

Is there a way to hide/remove the Windows 7 border/frame from the
emulator application so it look's more like a desktop widget? (So the
end result would look like this;
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/234/2/2/darkness___android_theme_by_canisminor1990-d47flmu.jpg)