Scenario:

   1. I have an older version of my app which I downloaded from Android
   Market using new Market app version 3.0.27 and  I have checked "Allow
   automatic updating" in the Android Market application.
   2. I posted a newer version of my app to the Android Market.
   3. It's been over 24 hours since the newer version was posted, but it
   still hasn't been upgraded on my device.

Does anyone know if automatic upgrades are done on any sort of a schedule,
delay, etc?

Trying to figure out what the network impact will be when I post an upgrade
which will be available to a million devices....

thanks.