I am trying to add a about menu to my application and this is my menu
code

I get a error when i add this to the code

this.startActivity(intent("com.liquid.backgrounds.AboutDialog"));

so I can launch my AboutDialog.java

import android.view.Menu;
import android.view.MenuItem;

private static final int MENU_ABOUT = 0;

        /* Creates the menu items */
        @Override
        public boolean onCreateOptionsMenu(Menu menu) {

                menu.add(0, MENU_ABOUT, 0, "About");

                return true;
        }

        public boolean onOptionsItemSelected(MenuItem item) {
                switch (item.getItemId()) {
                case MENU_ABOUT:
                        Toast.makeText(this, "Please wait while the application
loads",
                                        Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();

this.startActivity(intent("com.liquid.backgrounds.AboutDialog"));

                        return true;
                        return false;
                }
        }