Hi All,
      I have created multiple apks(two :phone and tablet) for an app i
have developed called "Yoga for Positive Health" and published both
the apks in Market.
      After publishing ,I  purchased the apk for phone and it worked
fine(although initially i had problems so i updated the apk
again).Well the problem is for the apk for tablet .I am using Motorola
Zoom and Acer Iconia.When i search for the app in Market on  tablet ,i
was able to download it once .Next time when i logged in with
different emal id and credentials it  showed  me apk size 0 and there
is no version name.Although i have specified version name as 1.1.2 and
size is 40 MB.When i click "Buy" it says "The item you were attempting
to purchase could not be found."

Is this a Market issue or is it because of multiple apks i am
using .Could some1 please give a solution .I have tried all possible
ways .I even updated the apk with new version but still the same
problem.

Regards
Monty