I am trying to put background music in my app.I have created an intent
service which creates a Media Player and starts the music.

Once my app is launched the music is played only for a second and
after that I see the following warning in my logcat:-

09-13 20:12:54.082: WARN/TimedEventQueue(33): Event 4 was not found in
the queue, already cancelled?

For every run of my App, the Event number changes.This time it was
Event 5.

Here is my service class which implements media player:-

import android.app.IntentService;
import android.content.Intent;
import android.media.MediaPlayer;
import android.media.MediaPlayer.OnErrorListener;
import android.widget.Toast;

public class MusicService extends IntentService {

    MediaPlayer mPlayer;
    private OnErrorListener mErrorListener;

    public MusicService() {
        super("MusicService");
        // TODO Auto-generated constructor stub
    }

    @Override
    protected void onHandleIntent(Intent intent) {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
          // Normally we would do some work here, like download a
file.

    }

    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

    @Override
    public int onStartCommand (Intent intent, int flags, int startId)

    {
        Toast.makeText(this, "service starting",
Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
        mPlayer.setLooping(true);
        mPlayer.start();

        return super.onStartCommand(intent,flags,startId);

    }

    @Override

    public void onCreate ()

    {
        super.onCreate();
      //  try{
            mPlayer = MediaPlayer.create(this, R.raw.jingle);
        //}catch (IllegalArgumentException e) {
            //e.printStackTrace();
        //}catch (IllegalStateException e ) {
            //e.printStackTrace();
        //}

        if(mPlayer!= null)
        {
            mPlayer.setLooping(true); // Set looping
            mPlayer.setVolume(100,100);
        }

    mPlayer.setOnErrorListener(new OnErrorListener() {

        public boolean onError(MediaPlayer mp, int what, int extra) {
            // TODO Auto-generated method stub
            onPlayError();
            return true;
        }

    });

    }

    private void onPlayError() {
        Toast.makeText(this, "music player failed",
Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
        if(mPlayer != null)
        {
            try{