Hello guys i am new in android development my problem is that whenever
i launch the emulator(of version 2.3.1) on my windows xp machine i am
automatically getting this error "android.process.acore has stopped
unexpectedly : Force close" whether my project runs or not.The
embarrassing thing is that my colleague who is also running the same
version of android on xp machine is not getting any error. So please
guys help me to get rid of this problem and please give explanation
why i am getting this problem.