Hello,

I am developed one android application, in that application i want to
show notification to the user at every morning 9 am. For that i am
creating a one alarm class and called that alarm class's method from
splash screen.So when ever splash screen called my alarm class called.

Here i have one issue in my application . First time when i set time
to alarm it called my service but again after time passed it called my
service again . How can i stop it ? I used alarm manager's
setRepeating method in that i am set interval time is 24*60*60*1000.

Please Help me to sort out my problem.

My Alarm Class
-------------------------

import java.util.Calendar;

import android.app.AlarmManager;
import android.app.PendingIntent;
import android.content.Context;
import android.content.Intent;
import android.util.Log;

public class Alarms
{
        static void scheduleRegularSync(Context ctx)
        {
        scheduleSync(ctx);
    }

        @SuppressWarnings("static-access")
        private static void scheduleSync(Context ctx)
    {
            AlarmManager alarmManager =
(AlarmManager)ctx.getSystemService(ctx.ALARM_SERVICE);
            Calendar calendar = Calendar.getInstance();
            calendar.set(Calendar.HOUR_OF_DAY, 14);
            calendar.set(Calendar.MINUTE, 44);
            calendar.set(Calendar.SECOND, 00);
            PendingIntent pi = createPendingIntent(ctx);

            long offset = calendar.get(Calendar.ZONE_OFFSET) +
calendar.get(Calendar.DST_OFFSET);
            long sinceMidnight = (calendar.getTimeInMillis() + offset) % (24
* 60 * 60 * 1000);

            Log.i("-------------- Time in Milli Seconds",""+sinceMidnight);

            alarmManager.setRepeating(AlarmManager.RTC_WAKEUP,
calendar.getTimeInMillis(), 24*60*60*1000, pi);
            Log.i("--------------- Alaram Called","----------");
    }

        private static PendingIntent createPendingIntent(Context context)
    {
                Intent myIntent = new Intent(context, MyAlarmService.class);
            return PendingIntent.getService(context,(int) 0, myIntent, 0);
    }
}

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,