I am developing an android application (Photo Album) which renders OMA
DRM protectes image files (Forward Lock and Combined delivery).

Android version : Android 2.2 and later versions (not honeycomb)

I am using availavle OMA DRM libraries (libdrm.so and libdrm1_jni.so)
to render the images.

But i am not getting proper results with OMA DRM class provided.

Sample code :

File file = new File ("/sdcard/Sunset.dm");
        File rightsFile = new File ("/sdcard/test.xml");
        FileInputStream is = null;
        FileInputStream rFile = null;
        DrmRawContent drc = null;
        byte[] buffer = null;
        int length = 0;
        int readCount = 0;

        DrmRights rights = null;

        try {

                         is = new FileInputStream(file);
                         rFile = new FileInputStream(rightsFile);
                } catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block

                        e.printStackTrace();
                }
        try {
                        length = rFile.available();
                } catch (IOException e1) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e1.printStackTrace();
                }
        try {
                         drc = new DrmRawContent(is, (int)is.available(),

DrmRawContent.DRM_MIMETYPE_MESSAGE_STRING);

                                               // rFile =
drc.getContentInputStream(rights);
                } catch (DrmException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (IOException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }

        DrmRightsManager mgr = DrmRightsManager.getInstance();

        rights = mgr.queryRights(drc);
        if (rights == null)
        {
                try {
                                rights = mgr.installRights(rFile,
(int)rFile.available(),
DrmRightsManager.DRM_MIMETYPE_RIGHTS_WBXML_STRING);
                        } catch (DrmException e) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                                e.printStackTrace();
                        } catch (IOException e) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                                e.printStackTrace();
                        }
        }

        DrmConstraintInfo in =
rights.getConstraint(DrmRights.DRM_PERMISSION_DISPLAY);
        boolean b =
rights.consumeRights(DrmRights.DRM_PERMISSION_DISPLAY);

-----
-----

When try to installrights or queryrights using DRMRIGHTSMANAGER class
APIs, getting rights as null always. I have tried with different
content and rights file aswell.

Please let me know if i am missing something in the sequence or guide
me how to achieve this.