Hi,

I am working on an Android application that calls a Web Service
(installed on a remote host) using HttpClient.

My application can access the Web Service successfully when runs on
the emulator but when I upload it on the device and run it, it throws
"HttpHostConnectException: Connection to http://remote_host:8080
refused" at httpClient.execute().

Actually, I have recently changed the WiFi network that my device is
used to get connected to the Web Service. With the previous WiFi
network my application ran successfully.

Does anyone have any idea that what would be the cause of this
problem?

Thanks