Hi,

I'm new to android and having problems with animations. I have to
scale a layout which has a image-view and a text-view, this is working
fine. The problem comes when i have to pinch zoom the image view. I'm
scaling the layout both x and y to 1.25. On the scaled layout i have
to pinch zoom the image-view. when i do pinch zoom the image-view is
not zooming to the scaled value, it is zooming upto the layout values
defined in the XML.
Can any one help me in fixing this issue.

Thanks in advance.