On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 7:26 AM, Addy <joyy.bl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok, so where I can find about the firmware modification?

http://source.android.com is where the firmware resides. I doubt you
can build it right now following the instructions on that site, due to
the ongoing git repository downtime stemming from the kernel.org hack.

Once you have succeeded in building a stock firmware and getting it
running on your target device, you can start researching how to add
your desired keylogging/taplogging features to it -- there are Google
Groups on the Community tab of that site that may be relevant for you.

This whole process would take several developer months, if I had to guess.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Training...At Your Office: http://commonsware.com/training