Hi All,
This is related to a sample media player I'm write as part of learning more
of Android. For this, I'm trying to write some simple method to recursively
crawl the sdcard in all foders and create a list of all mp3 files, which I
can make use of later for playing the same. I tried google to find some
efficient way to do the same, but found that most of them are suggesting
having your own recursive method to the same. I also bumped into this URL @
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3289649/recursively-add-files-in-java-speed-issue
but
don't know how to use the idea presented therein in a efficient wayy. Would
appreciate if someone could help me getting this. Any working example for
the same would be very helpful.

Thank you.
KK