Hi

I am developing a App for enterprise business, My business app needs
in portrait mode. I have top and bottom tool bar and i need a camera
in middle frame. I have created a nested LinearLayout for top toobar
and bottom tool bar. And added FrameLayout in middle. Created a
SurfaceView for camera and drawn a rectangle in middle for view a
barcode for scanning. My main activity is in Portrait mode. using
camera.setDisplayOrientation(90) could able to rotate the view of a
picture to portrait mode. When i am getting the barcode image from
camera it is providing in landscape picture. is there a way to tell
camera to provide portrait image.

actually whatever we are seeing in proper image in portrait mode is
not getting the sme image. we are seeing the linear barcode in
horizantal but camera is providing vertical. Due to this i am getting
partial barcode image instead of full barcode. Bcoz i am making a
rectangle view in portrait mode to get the barcode frame.

Pl guide me.

thanks
Chenna