I am getting the errors within the Eclipse Simulator (1.6 version)
when I click and try and access the information.

I have created a screen capture of all the errors in the simulator. Go
to: www.goinggreenfilmfestival.com/errors-simulator.jpg to see exact
errors.

I looked into some of the coding and a lot of the features say:

//showLocationMap public void showLocationMap(){

It looks like a lot of the features say "void." Maybe that is the
issue? If so, how do I change that so that the features are allowed?

Thanks.
P.