Hello,

I want Lucene procedures in Android running on the platform , but i
use eclipse the establishment of a android lucene procedures before
the projects to be replicated to android projects in operation ,
resulting in the java virtual machine collapse . I do not know why
this is . I saw on AndroidDevelopers a Discussion , his approach and
feasible , but i used lucene version was 3.3 , in accordance with his
approach could not find the categories . There is anybody can tell me
how we can hope to Lucene procedures in Android running on the
platform

Any ideas?
Thanks