Hi,
I'm trying to add a ringtone to the ringtone picker and am having a
tough go of it.  I am working off this example (http://
groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/
b5590a1551e4f97d) but cannot seem to get it to work.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
(my code is probably all over the place at this point)
myContentValues.put(MediaStore.MediaColumns.DATA,
getString(R.raw.asound));
myContentValues.put(MediaStore.MediaColumns.MIME_TYPE, "audio/mp3");
myContentValues.put(MediaStore.MediaColumns.TITLE, "A Sound");

I've left the other entries off since those seem to be pretty easy, is
that the correct format of the DATA portion?  The audio file is an mp3
in the res/raw folder.  It is set as a ringtone

including the rest of (what I think is) the relevant code,

Uri aUri =
MediaStore.Audio.Media.getContentUriForPath(getString(R.raw.asound));
Uri newUri = getContentResolver().insert(fearUri, myContentValues);
RingtoneManager.setActualDefaultRingtoneUri(myContext,
RingtoneManager.TYPE_RINGTONE, newUri);

So I guess I have several questions...
1. Is there anything plainly wrong with the myContentValues
statements?
2. When the ringtone picker is brought up should the title show up (in
this case "A Sound") or will it remain listed as 'default ringtone'?
3. If there is a sample project online that does this that anyone
knows about (I looked through all the sample stuff but didn't see
anything, I could have easily missed it though) feel free to include
that.

Thanks in advance.