I polished the patches so now you have some options from Settings
application:

Card Emulation Only Mode. This disables reader function. Card emulation mode
is always enabled. Be careful because P2P mode may not work (not tested)
Use External Secure Element if Available. This makes the phone to use the SE
of the UICC if available instead of embedded one.
I posted the patches on
xda-developers<http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1281946>

As a bonus I also removed the stupid time-limit when enable discoverable
option of Bluetooth.