Hi
I want to keep my camera in middle and place a top button bar and
bottom
button bar in my activity. I want to fix the activity in portrait
mode. I
need a support from 2.1 onwards. But each version is behaving
differently.
The method setDisplayOrientation() helps to display camera view
normally
instead of tilded view.
I am forced to use Camera in landscape mode. I added in my manifest
orientation as landscape. In this scenario everything works fine. If
change t portrait to fix my activity in always portrait the camera i
get
camera in center properly but all my top toolbar and bottom toolbar
displayed in landscape.
I want to use camera in landscape and place buttons in portrait. is
there a
way i can acheive this?
--
*Thanks*