Hi All,

I have downloaded the android source code and have added a new
application to the source code. I am able to compile it and see it on
the device using the resultant image files.
However if I add a "raw" folder to my application and build it along
with the native source, it is (the raw folder and it's resources)
never compiled to a valid resource identifier.

I have seen that in the native resources there is a raw folder and I
can access it's contents, so wanted to know is there anything special
that needs to be done to add raw folders to the third party/vendor
apps.

Note that adding the raw folder does not cause any compilation issues,
like adding a invalid resource folder would do.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds
Sriram