There is a limit of 256KB (?) for your data for SQLite to be able to
move backwards at a reasonable pace.  Once you go over it, you will
see a bunch of messages in the log and the move will become very slow
and AFAIK, there is nothing you can do about it other than to optimize
the size of your result set, such as by returning only columns that
you need.  I am not sure if that's the case in yoru situation, just
figured I'd point it out.