Just make sure I'm not missing something...

I have some code:
public class MyLangTest extends Activity {

@Override
public void onCreate(Bundle icicle)
{
super.onCreate(icicle);

String fromResources = getResources().getString(r.string.f_name);

//Displayed
"First Name"

Locale newLocale = new Locale("cs", "CZ");
Locale.setDefault(newLocale)

String fromResourcesLang = getResources().getString(r.string.f_name);
//Expected "First Name Other Language"
//But in fact still displayed "First Name"

}
}

default xml
values\
<string name="f_name">First Name</string>
values-cs-rCZ\
<string name="f_name">First Name Other Language</string>

When I'm watchig this.mCurrentConfig.locale value is still en_US
Is it my mistake or SDK doesn't support this locale changes?

Thanks