Hi All,

I am using the below mentioned intent to start the native camera app
for taking picture.

Intent intent = new
Intent(android.provider.MediaStore.ACTION_IMAGE_CAPTURE);
intent.putExtra(MediaStore.EXTRA_OUTPUT, outputFileUri);
startActivityForResult(intent, 1);

Now the issue is, the picture is saved in both the default location (/
sdcard/DCIM/Camera) and the uri specified by me in putExtra.

Is there any way to prevent this? I either want to save it to a
location only once or get the full pathname of the stored image.

I am trying to get the pathname through the protected void onActivity
(int
requestcode ....) using intent.getdata() but I am receiving blank.

Anyway to issue this issue?

Thanks In Advance,
Perumal