hi, i'm looking for more info/working code example.

i want to set the default ringtone of the device from an android app.
i want my apk to contain the media file/ringtone file and that my
application set it from there.
for example, the ringtome media file is named BrokenRingtone.mp3 and
can be found in 'assests' folder in Package explorer (Eclipse Android
project).

a) is it possible?
from googling all that i could see only examples with /sdcard for
example:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1986756/setting-ringtone-in-android
i could also find some example without sdcard (using mediastore) but i
could not understand how to combine it in my code:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4328673/android-set-ringtone-for-existing-record-in-mediastore-audio-media

b) what imports i need to include for doing that?
i'm sure i need the following imports:
import android.media.RingtoneManager;
import android.media.AudioManager;
import android.media.Ringtone;

c) what android entities i need to work with? for example do i need to
declare a context?
if you can please be specific.

i want that after i install the app on the device, the user will have
a button "change ringtone to my son voice" and if she press on it she
will hear my voice recorded as mp3 every time the phone ring as it
become the new ringtone.
again, a working code example would help me to understand the missing
gaps and what i need to include in the project.

thank you!
Br0k3n.