Hi,

I have a layout which is shown fine in the layout editor:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-l-Qj6sjDzZs/TpH1kg_EnzI/AAAAAAAAAMk/YfmbrsiwhSM/s128/device-2011-10-09-211300.png

However, this layout gets distorted on any device (emulator, real
device, big screen, small screen all doesn't matter):

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-4eECMYjNcC8/TpH1hV6tIPI/AAAAAAAAAMc/tI0QHWwjO2I/s128/device-2011-10-09-211120.png

In portrait mode everything is just fine:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-IY-EycoGK3Y/TpH1jYV6hXI/AAAAAAAAAMg/Lc_kiRv29u4/s128/device-2011-10-09-211208.png

I have tried numerous combinations of fill_parent, wrap_content on the
various layout containers but I wasn't able to fix this. Has anybody
an idea what could be the cause of this?

Best regards,

Robert