As my experience check your audio file bit-rate, use standard bit-rates. It
maybe solve the problem.

On Tuesday, October 11, 2011, Appaholics <raghavs...@appaholics.in> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am making an update to my game. I am adding an additional sound (a voice
saying "Game Over") to the game. There are two other sounds in the game.
When I play the game over sound it is very distorted and lasts much longer
than it should. The other two sounds play perfectly. I edited the game over
sound in Audacity. All three sounds are in a .wav format.
> The code I am using to play it is:
>
> mSoundPool.play(mGameOverSound, 0.5f, 0.5f, 0, 0, 1.0f);
>
> The sound has been loaded earlier and the sound pool has been prepared
properly.

> The sound should play saying only "Game Over". Instead it sounds like
"G-a-a-a-a-a-m-m-m-m-m-e-e-e-e-e-  O-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-e-e-e-e-e".

> Any idea why only this sound distorts and how to fix it?
>
> Thanks
> --
> ------------------
> Raghav Sood
> CEO/Founder/Owner/Dictator/Tyrant at Appaholics (Basically all titles
required to have complete control)
> http://www.raghavsood.com/
> https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Appaholics
> http://www.appaholics.in/

Milad Khajavi
http://lincafe.wordpress.com
Having the source means you can do it yourself.
I tried to change the world, but I couldn’t find the source code.