Hello.

I want to tied up a checkbox on right side of layout in my custum
view.
Can you please comment me how to?
Below is the my sample xml which I tried many time to.(One Textview
and one checkbox)

-----------------------------
sample.xml

<FrameLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
        android:layout_height="60dp"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:id="@+id/frameLayout1" >

        <LinearLayout
            android:layout_width="fill_parent"
            android:layout_height="60dp"
            android:orientation="horizontal"
            android:gravity="center_vertical"
            android:padding="3dp">
                <LinearLayout android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                        android:orientation="vertical"
android:layout_width="wrap_content">
                    <TextView android:layout_marginLeft="10dip"
                        android:text="Label Test"
                        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                        android:id="@+id/label"
                        android:singleLine="true"
                        android:ellipsize="marquee"
android:layout_width="fill_parent">
                    </TextView>
                </LinearLayout>
                <LinearLayout
                        android:orientation="vertical"
                        android:gravity="right"
                        android:layout_gravity="right"
                        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                        android:padding="2dp">
                        <CheckBox android:id="@+id/checkBox1"
                        android:focusable="false"
                        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"></CheckBox>
                </LinearLayout>
        </LinearLayout>
</FrameLayout>