Hi,

I currently have a Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Sony S tablet. In my app,
I have a fullscreen of a WebView and its loading a pretty simple login
web form. (Username/Password)

After the user is done typing their first name, they tap on the
password field and the whole screen gets redrawn to black with the
soft keyboard still up and only the password field remains. Tapping a
letter in the field or swiping on the background "fixes" it. But this
should not occur in the first place.

I'm just curious if there was a better resolution to this besides the
solution provided on a bug report

                mWebView.setOnTouchListener(new View.OnTouchListener() {
                        public boolean onTouch(View v, MotionEvent event) {
                                switch (event.getAction()) {
                                case MotionEvent.ACTION_DOWN:
                                case MotionEvent.ACTION_UP:
                                        if (!v.hasFocus()) {
                                                v.requestFocus();
                                        }
                                        break;
                                }
                                return false;
                        }
                });

since it's still "flashing" back and forth.