Thanks for the heads up. You might want to see if this bug has been filed
at:

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/list

If it hasn't, you may want to drop it in there so others can find the
workaround easier and the development team has a better spot to keep track
of it.

Steven
Studio LFP
http://www.studio-lfp.com