Unless there is a Bluetooth version, you would probably need to use a tablet
(until ICS) and use the USB functionality in API Version 12 and above:

If the RFID reader acts as an input device (like a barcode scanner), you can
just plug it in and it should work. I've used USB barcode scanners on my
Xoom without any problems. You will need a Bluetooth keyboard if you want to
be able to put other text in. If it works like the barcode scanner, it will
act as the input device (replace the on-screen keyboard), so the on-screen
keyboard won't pop up and that's where the Bluetooth keyboard comes into
play.

If it doesn't act like a standard input device, you will probably have to
talk to it directly via the USB API:

http://developer.android.com/reference/android/hardware/usb/package-summary.html

You would need developer documentation for the RFID, so that may be a
problem. If you have the protocols needed to talk to the RFID reader via
USB, then you should be able to do it.

Steven
Studio LFP
http://www.studio-lfp.com