Hi everybody

I am trying to compile simple Hello World program mentioned in the
website.My Ant is not able to compile the code , it wants version
1.8.0 or higher version. I have downloaded almost all tye of ants from
Apache website

1.  all the binaries are 1.7 version
2.  source code I am not able to compile getting following error
... Bootstrapping Ant Distribution
... Compiling Ant Classes
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/
tools/javac/Main
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.tools.javac.Main
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:
294)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:
334)
Could not find the main class: com.sun.tools.javac.Main. Program will
exit.
... Failed compiling Ant classes !
Bootstrap FAILED

for these errors , i have tried defining class path.

Regards
Sidharth Rai