hello,
        d geek, coders and android lovers ....i am a undergraduate
student and recently devloped interest in android os and apps...my
skills set is i hv d knowledge of basic java ,html,css and all...but
am ready to work n numbers of hours for dis aap but want perfect
guidelines nd exact directions so that i can give a headstart to it
without getting deflected and njoy coding along with a smooth sail
with my other courses...so guide me ....i have basic knowledge of
devloping an aap as i worked under a senior of mine for sometime.....

so help me nd let me also touch the pinnacle of geekness along with u