Hi,

I am trying to use the Parcelable interface to have an activity
communicate with a service.

Following the AIDL tutorial (http://code.google.com/intl/fr/android/
reference/aidl.html), I implemented the Parcelable interface in
MyClass.java and created the corresponding .aidl file (MyClass.aidl)
containing only:

parcelable MyClass;

Since then, I get this error message from Eclipse (with the typo):

MyClass.java is in the way of MyClass.aidl, remove it or rename of one
the files.

I don't get it, it seems that aidl trys to convert MyClass.aidl as it
would do with a service interface although the comments in the
Rect.aidl file say:

// Declare Rect so AIDL can find it and knows that it implements
// the parcelable protocol.
parcelable Rect;

Am I missing something?
Please help!